Biography Agnes Louise Storrie
Agnes' father, James Storrie, was an accountant moved to Adelaide in 1949 from Scotland, and lived in Mosely St, Glenelg. In 1856 he married Agnes Tassie, who had also been born in Glasgow. They had ten children, Agnes Louisa being their sixth. Agnes lived a major part of her life at Glenelg, and was one of those who inaugurated the Congregational Church at Glenelg. She wrote short stories under the name of 'Senga', and ran a newspaper column, 'Home Topics' in Dalgety's Review (1907).